hyper ballad

April 24, 2010

Hyper-Ballad
We live on a mountain, right at the top
There's a beautiful view
From the top of the mountain
Every morning I walk towards the edge
And throw little things off
Like car parts, bottles and cutlery
Or what ever I found laying around
It becomes a habit a way to start the day
I go through all this before you wake up
So I can feel happier to be save up here with you
I go through all this before you wake up
So I can feel happier to be save up here with you

It’s early morning no one is awake
I'm back at my cliff, still throwing things off
I've listened to the sound they make
On their way down
I follow with my eyes till they crash
Imagine what my body would sounds like
Slamming against those rocks
And when it lands will my eyes
Be closed or opened

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Friends

Popular Posts

Part of