when the moonlight shine

April 24, 2010

When The Moonlight Shines

When the moonlight shines
All the stars are smiling
Now the time has come
You leave me all behind
I’m not feeling fine
I am feeling down
When the moonlight smiles
With his pearly smile
I think it’s very funny
How does life can be
Once you appear with a grin
And now you really left me
With no one to hold me
As time goes by I will drown
..and rain will fall..
I can’t understand
Why my world keeps turning?
And I can’t understand
Why the sun keeps shining?
When you left me all alone
But I do understand
That you have someone better
And I can’t understand
That you saved me for later
I can take it I will wait
All that I need now
Is for the rain to fall from the sky
To wash away my pain inside
All that I need now
Is for the rain to fall from the sky
The rain will fall
The rain will fall….

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Friends

Popular Posts

Part of